Did you know we have a parents’ Library?
It has been revived and refreshed by FWS. New books have been purchased and these may be borrowed from the school. The books cover a range of difficulties that may affect parents at any time.
The books are kept below the signing in book outside the office. You are welcome to pop in and borrow a book whenever you need to and it will be treated confidentially. FWS are really proud of their selection of books and we hope they may be of use to you should you need them.
The school also has a selection of picture books for children that cover topics such as bereavement. Please pop into the office if you need to borrow one of those.
The books we have include:
- The Redundancy Survival Guide
- The Redundancy Handbook
- Dealing with your Mortgage Shortfall
- After someone dies resource pack
- Bereaved by suicide
- Supporting bereaved children
- An inquest for Mr Rabbit x 2
- First steps through Separation and Divorce
- Putting Children First: A handbook for separated parents
- Autism; A practical guide for parents
- What is it like to be me? Asperger’s syndrome
- Ten Things Every child with Autism wishes you knew
- How to help your child with ADHD
- Understanding ADHD, Autism, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia
- Help! My child has Dyslexia
- Understand and support children with Dyspraxia